Producer and singer Callie Ryan has been a critical member of the Los Angeles Underground Music Olympics for years, but he is preparing to release his first album. He considers this series of HEALTH tracks released on March 28 through the local label Out Of Insight as a meditation on loss and a desire for comfort in all its forms, whether physical, familial or romantic. Takes.

Ryan "Paste" first describes the future album as "the first gate that passes before meditation begins" -that I am putting the viewer in my house and into my bowel. "And the music video with it, felt by Amanda Kramer, founder of the Los Angeles-based 100% silk record, is just as intimate." The clip begins with Sorayda Reyes's voice, Riahi's childhood nurse, which she now has as a She describes her family member, and Ryan speaks for patience and faith, because Ryan looks at the camera - the intensity of her ring, the colorful peach eyes

Ryan and two of her friends (Naya dear and Kerry San, both of whom met through the local scene) are then slowly surrounded in dark rooms, freshly cut colorful fruits and bright flowers from the wicker basket be. None of these movements has been hit. Ryan says she just wanted to "create a safe space for three women to discover their feelings, feminine backgrounds, intuition and bowel instincts."

این قاعده بر روی لباس (که توسط کلی واکر و آستین ماکتو طراحی شده است) تحت تأثیر قرار گرفته است، که رایان، عزیز و سان نیز در این ویدیو قرار دارند. رایان دونز یک مروارید گودارد پر جنب و جوش لباس سبز بنفش؛ خورشید یک پیراهن نازک پیراهن سبز را می پوشاند؛ و عزیز برای لباس شب عروسکی انتخاب می کند، شلوار های سفید را لایه می کند و با یک کلاه گاوچران سرازیر می شود. کرامر می گوید که این ها به نظر می رسد "نگرش نرمی، دخترانه و انرژی به گونه ای آشکار نه با شدت، حرفه ای بودن و تعادل مردانه متفاوت است. ما می توانیم این بافت ها، رنگ ها و اشکال متضاد را همسو بدانیم تا بتوانیم فضا را برای حس ظاهر احساساتی بدون اینکه کسی را به یک قلمرو خاص از آنچه نه است یا نه، متصل کنیم. "

And while fashion is definitely impressive, the song's message goes deep. "My goal was to share a message that's sensitive and vulnerable, and connecting your connections and feelings with honesty," says Ryan. "This pure vulnerability is where growth, recovery, and physical physical, emotional and physical recovery occur, and where it communicates with its instincts and guides them to joy and truth."

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

لاستیک فروشی فورد James رباط دو در فروش عمده کارتخوان سیار و بیسیم Jada aminbattery سلامت، زیبایی و سبک زندگی سالم آخرين اخبار